Wednesday 10 February 2010

Editing



I added my footage on to imovie and edited my footage.




For the scenes where I required to speed up the clips (Abdul's drug scene) I altered the clip speed to 2000%
For a couple scenes where i slowed down the clip i reduced the clip speed to 50%




I used the Black and white effect on the whole film and also altered the contrast levels on a couple of scenes.
I used the 'pull focus' title effect to create the blurred scenes and used 'centered' title effect to create the opening and end credits.




I created the movie score option from the menu on Garageband.
I added the Clair De Lune Soundtrack and then added separate tracks to it.
These tracks included: heartbeat, transportation sounds (sirens, trains), animals (dog barking) ticking clock etc.
I used Garageband as it offered me more editing options and allowed me to add several different sounds at once (something that is limited on imovie)





I finally added the soundtrack to my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment