Thursday 11 February 2010

Film review









I used Adobe Photoshop CS to construct my magazine review.
I aimed to pretty much follow the Empire Magazine layout.
The first thing i done was to find a suitable picture to use. I chose a picture that represented the film. Once i had done this i edited in using the lasso tool, all the borders around the page. I scanned in the 'In Cinemas' bit from an actual Empire magazine that i had and tweaked the colour using the ' colour adjustments tool' to make it look realistic.
I used times new roman text for the writing and adjusted teh size of the writing where appropriate. Once i had added all the title, subtitles, basic info about the film I added the colour scheme. I sued the same colours to once again make it look realistic. The last thing i done was to add the review which I had done on Microsoft Word.

3 comments:

  1. apart from a few grammatical/spelling errors, it all seems fine to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real good job James , i really like your choice of fonts , really bold and has a proffessional look to it. Reallu good job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. the structure and layout of the page looks really and follows most conventions. well done

    ReplyDelete